As development of the world's coastlines continues to accelerate, organizations need robust tools that can help them manage their tropical cyclone risk. Before we know it, the Atlantic hurricane season will be in full swing. Make sure you’re prepared for the worst using Catalog Viewer’s real-time analytics to evaluate your risk by selecting your own custom sets of similar stochastic events (SSEs) from storms in Verisk’s global suite of stochastic tropical cyclone catalogs.
Catalog Viewer is a secure cloud-based analytics product that enables you to visualize the impact of a hurricane as it approaches landfall and select a set of SSEs for further analysis. With Catalog Viewer you can assess your risk and the broad range of impacts that storms may have on your portfolio:
- Log in anywhere and anytime, thanks to our web-based application
- Select your own SSEs, enabling you to make quicker business decisions during real-time events
- Access full tracks and intensity footprints, as well as hourly point data for each SSE
- Filter by event- and state-level industry losses for the 10K catalog’s simulated events
- Easily export a set of events to Touchstone® and Touchstone Re™ for loss estimates
- Automate your workflows and simplify reporting
In 2021 we added catalogs for Japan, China, South Korea, and Southeast Asia typhoon events and we are working on completing Catalog Viewer’s global tropical cyclone suite and adding more perils in 2022.
Enhance your real-time event response ahead of the next big storm so that you can be prepared to make quick and confident business decisions. To learn more about how Catalog Viewer can help you understand how hurricanes can impact your portfolio and focus on the areas that are most at risk, watch our video: