CEDE 8.0 Database Schema
CEDE™ (Catastrophe Exposure Database Exchange) is AIR's open source exposure data format.
AIR created CEDE to facilitate accurate and transparent data exchange throughout the insurance value chain and to encourage model development from academic institutions and smaller organizations.
For a description of the CEDE database schema, see CEDE 8.0 Database Reference.
You can download a sample CEDE database (AIRExposure) and related databases (AIRReference and AIRReinsurance) below. The databases are provided as backup (.bak) files that you can restore using SQL Server 2016 SP2 or later.
Download the Sample CEDE Database
- Download the CEDE database backup files using the link below.
- Extract the backup files to a location that is accessible to your SQL Server 2016 SP2 or later instance.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Connect to your SQL Server instance.
- In the Object Explorer pane, right-click Databases, and then select Restore Database.
- In the Source area, select Device, and then browse to one of the backup files, for example, AIRExposure_CEDE.bak.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 5 through 7 for the remaining databases.
By downloading you agree to the license terms and conditions.