When structuring and placing reinsurance and other risk transfer mechanisms, reinsurance brokers need tools to help clients navigate an increasingly complex risk landscape. AIR models, software, and services provide the information necessary to formulate sensible risk management strategies.
What if you could...
- Build an understanding of risk from both sides of your negotiations—insurers and reinsurers
- Provide recommendations for risk transfer strategies based on market conditions
- Use analytics to drive pricing and contract term decisions
- Provide guidance on issues related to sources of potential loss
- Incorporate insurance contract and reinsurance treaty terms in your loss estimations
- Validate the models on behalf of your clients using detailed model documentation and data sets
- Utilize multiple data formats for comprehensive risk analyses
You can, with tools from AIR Worldwide.
Analyze client risk profiles from catastrophic and non-catastrophic sources of loss for individual contracts or entire books of business.
Inform pricing and participation decisions through market analytics and a streamlined workflow that allows multiple data formats.
Explore risk transfer and portfolio optimization strategies, receive tailored training, and assess the risk of “high-value” assets for clients.