As the complexity of insured risks continues to grow, brokers face an increasing demand for their services. AIR models, software, and services arm you with the information you need to give your customers the best advice and negotiate effectively on their behalf.
What if you could...
- Have better insight into key loss drivers to educate your customers about their catastrophe risk
- Gain credibility with insurance underwriters by identifying high risk exposures
- Discover opportunities to offer more competitive pricing
- Estimate a customer’s long-term average annual losses
- Analyze Builder's Risk policies for the earthquake and hurricane perils
- Model potential losses to large industrial facilities
- Consider the financial implications of non-catastrophic perils on your customer’s bottom line
- Access AIR solutions on your own hardware or remotely via the AIR Cloud
You can, with tools from AIR Worldwide.
Better understand the risk to your clients’ exposures and conduct scientifically sound risk management using the industry’s best-in-class models.
Make informed risk management decisions and gain insight into what drives the risk in your organization.
Engage AIR consultants to provide tailored solutions, from single location analyses, to complex commercial and industrial risk evaluations, to contingent BI studies.