Corporate Risk Managers
A range of industries—including real estate, mortgage lending, financial services, manufacturing, and specialized services—face complex risk assessment and mitigation challenges that may not be addressed by traditional catastrophe models. In addition to software solutions, AIR offers customized services to help corporate risk managers better quantify and mitigate risk from catastrophes.
What if you could...
- Identify which exposures and operations disproportionately impact an organization's loss potential
- Compare the cost effectiveness of different insurance limits and deductibles
- Identify and monitor at-risk properties for better pricing, participation, and credit decisions
- Make informed engineering, retrofitting, and mitigation choices to protect your bottom line
- Assess the financial impacts of business interruption, operational downtime, or facility loss from catastrophes
- Uncover how global supply chain disruptions could potentially impact your profits and company operations
- Investigate catastrophe based Insurance-linked securities
You can, with tools from AIR Worldwide.
Quantify the likelihood of catastrophic loss in more than 90 countries, including loss from terrorist attacks and pandemics.
Use a single platform to generate exposure metrics and evaluate the financial impacts of catastrophes on your bottom line.
Engage AIR consultants to provide tailored solutions, including site-specific risk assessments for complex, “high-value” exposures.