Working with Grids
The application includes many different grids, including those used in the following components:
• Projects pane
• Exposure Summary Dashboard (Exposure Views)
• Contract List
• Locations List
• Activity Monitor
• Data Source Manager
• Zone Set Manager (Geospatial)
Many grid functions, such as sorting, and grid components, such as the Analysis Definition function in the sidebar, are common to all the grids.
When an analysis has finished running in Portfolio Mode, the results appear in a grid, and there are several ways that you can access the results:
• At the bottom of the analysis' configuration pane, click Activity Monitor. When the status for the analysis is "Completed", select the row and then click View Analysis Result on the ribbon. Touchstone opens the project to the Results pane.
• At the bottom of the analysis' configuration pane, click Results. The application displays a grid with all the results for the project.
• (Detailed Loss Analysis only) At the bottom of the analysis' configuration pane, click Contract List. The application returns to the Contract List for the exposure view from which you submitted the analysis. You can now go to the next contract with which you want to work.
• In the navigation pane, click Results. The application displays a grid with all the results for the project, or it displays the most recently accessed type of results.
• In the Results pane, click the type of analysis whose results you want to view, such as "Hazard Analyses" or "Data Quality Analyses". The application displays only the results for the selected analysis type.
|To rename a Detailed Loss Analysis, click next to the analysis name in the Analysis Name field. (If you click the hyperlink, Touchstone opens the analysis results.). The field becomes editable. Enter the new name and then click Enter.|
Each row in an analysis results grid displays item information, such as analysis information. activity information, database information, and zone set information. You can manually enter descriptive information in Notes or Description fields.
• Analysis ID
• Analysis name
• Analysis type
• Target type
• Target name
• Activity status
• User ID
• Time analysis was created
• Time analysis was completed
For information about the grid toolbar and the application sidebar, and about refining what results the table displays, click the following links:
• Grid toolbar
• Using Column Chooser with exposure views
• Sorting columns
To sort the grid by the values in a particular column, click the column heading once to sort the values in ascending order. Click the column heading a second time to sort the values in descending order. Touchstone sorts across all pages in the grid: it does not only sort the columns on the current page.
• Filtering lists
You can use filters to display only the items, such as locations, that meet certain criteria. For instance, you could configure the Hazard Results table to list only locations within a mile of the Gulf Coast that are less than 10 feet above sea level. Or you could configure the Activity Monitor to list activities of a specific type, such as Import. Click here for information about filtering lists.
• Grouping results
You can streamline the readability of results by using the Group By function.
© 2016 AIR Worldwide. All rights reserved.
Click here for information about AIR Worldwide, including copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, and contact information.
Touchstone V3.0 Updated December 01, 2016