Exposure Summary Dashboard
The Exposure Summary Dashboard is a graphical report that enables you to quickly assess the strengths and weaknesses of your exposure data. You can view the following types of content: The default dashboard includes the exposure map and various charts displaying the percent of replacement value for various exposure data attributes. With Touchstone V1.5 and later, there is a new chart that is associated with workers' compensation policies; the Distribution of Number of Employees chart displays the number of locations whose employee counts are within a given range. By default, the Map Tools tab is active. The analyses that you are licensed to perform are listed in the New Analysis area of the navigation pane
• An exposure map
• Distribution of replacement values by
• Occupancy type
• Construction type
• Coverage type
• Geocode match level
• Building replacement value
• Year built
• Number of stories
• Per diem time element
• User line of business (LOB)
• Proportion of known to unknown secondary characteristics
• Number of contracts by limit type distribution
• Number of contracts by reinsurance type
• Distribution of number of employees
Icons in each view window enable you to perform various functions:
• Show in window icon : Displays the data in a tabular grid in a separate window, enabling you to drill down into the data.
• Maximize and restore the window
• Close the window .
© 2016 AIR Worldwide. All rights reserved.
Click here for information about AIR Worldwide, including copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, and contact information.
Touchstone V3.0 Updated December 01, 2016