AIR Worldwide’s innovative software solutions are designed to meet the complex needs of an increasingly diverse audience. AIR offers catastrophe risk modeling applications tailored to derive maximum value from exposure data at a range of resolutions, web-based tools for estimating losses in real time as catastrophes unfold, sophisticated desktop underwriting tools, and highly customizable integration solutions that achieve a seamless workflow between AIR technology and your existing systems.
AIR software solutions include:
- Touchstone™ AIR’s next generation software platform delivers a major breakthrough in the way risk information is developed, analyzed and communicated.
- CLASIC/2™ AIR's desktop application for individual risk selection, pricing and portfolio management
- TruExposure™ for CLASIC/2 AIR’s application for assessing and enhancing catastrophe exposure data
- CATRADER® AIR's application for comprehensive catastrophe risk analysis using aggregate exposure data
- CATStation® AIR's web-based solution for underwriting decision-making and portfolio management
- AIR Integration Solutions Customizable solutions that seamlessly embed AIR catastrophe modeling into your applications and workflows
- ALERT™ A broad array of consulting and analytical services provided by AIR’s highly trained professional staff