Mapping ISO and NAICS/SIC Codes
The Cyber Model uses NAICS codes to output by industry. If you use ISO codes, use this procedure to download a spreadsheet that maps ISO codes to NAICS codes.
1. Log into ISOnet at this URL.
2. In the ISOnet Products/Services drop-down menu, select Multi-Line Class Table.
3. In the left navigation pane, select Multi-Class Table Download
4. Make the following selections and click Download:
• Line(s) of Business: General Liability
• State: Multi-State
• Effective Date: Enter the current date
5. ISOnet generates a link to a Zip file that contains an Excel document showing the GL class code to NAICS/SIC mapping. Click >>download to download the file.
© 2016 AIR Worldwide. All rights reserved.